Mid-August 2021 “News and Update”

Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP)

In our last two (2) mailings we’ve described how MVUT is one of eleven (11) agencies within Westchester County processing ERAP applications. ERAP funds are federal dollars that are being administered by the New York state Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (NYS- OTDA). While tenants can call the MVUT office AT (914) 699-111 4 X304 for an appointment to do applications, they can also do their own application by going to the ERAP website nysrenthelp.otda.ny.gov, or by calling (1-) 844-691-7368. They can also call 211 for assistance.

Leave a Reply